IT SUPPORT FIELD ENGINEER
PC Man has been providing high-quality IT support and computer services for home and business across London and the M25 area since 2005.
We are looking for a field engineer to join our team. The London-based candidate must possess a good knowledge in all aspects of IT, work well under pressure, have the right to live and work in the UK and hold a full, clean UK driving license. It is essential that the candidate is well turned out and has good client facing skills.
As part of the job, you will visit our commercial and domestic client base across London and the M25 area performing a vast array of services which will include, but is not limited to;
- Desktop PC & Apple support
- Virus removal
- Wi-Fi configuration and troubleshooting
- MS Office, G Suite, Office 365
OUR PERFECT PERSON
PC Man is a fast paced business with a real emphasis on providing solutions, offering value and delivering customer service. The right candidate will have the ability to manage a high workload and work in a methodical, efficient and calm manner. Our perfect candidate would:
- Have the ability to legally live and work in the UK
- Hold a full, clean UK driving license
- Give consent for a DBS check
- Live in London
- Be able to manage a high workload
- Be a target driven individual
- Have a true love of IT and technology
- Be a slightly OCD, wonderfully organised individual who enjoys being on top of their workload and associated admin
- Have excellent customer relationship building skills
- Be a conscientious worker keen to meet client expectations, meet deadlines and perform at a consistently high standard
- Be a likeable character, not afraid to pitch in and support colleagues and get involved in the wider company
- 2-3 years’ experience within the IT industry
£25,000+ dependent on experience.
Please send all CVs to email@example.com